thread

August 15th, 2011 | 985 Entries

Yo yo yo, the oneword™ podcast is back for Season 3.
click here to join in!

985 Entries for “thread”

1. i use this in he class with a needle usually when i’m sewing .. I don’t like sewing its quite tedious and boring threads come in different colours

by triona on 08.16.2011
  2. The thread snapped whilst she pulled it through the eye of the needle. he frustration she felt was incredible. She just wanted to slap someone in the face and punch someone else in the crotch and she was only a few seconds away from stabbing herself in the eye with the stupid little needle.

by Lana Greer on 08.16.2011
  3. the thread that links my being and entity with your soft-pearl skin and your tender bosom will never be severed.

4. Die Kehle war trocken. Wie konnte sie nur so trocken sein, wo doch so viel flüssigkeit wie noch nie aus mir rausfloss? Tränenbäche juckten auf den Wangen, Schluchzen und Schütteln, Speichel aus den Mund. Ich wollte mich ganz ergießen, in die Welt hinein, as mir raus irgendwohin, nur nicht bei mir bleiben.

by EliEli on 08.16.2011
  5. she thread the string through the needle and begin to sew herself a new wardrobe, after all she needed to prepare for the outside world. She was sure of it, sure of it all, and she was ready.

by kat on 08.16.2011
  6. The thread was not long enough to complete the mend of the tear in my pant, so I lost my temper, and rip the hole even wider, patience is certainly not one of my virtues.

by victor walkes on 08.16.2011
  7. thread – the thing often referred to as what holds something, be it physical or metaphorical, together. it is a beautiful idea, both fragile and strong, dependent on the medium said “thread” is made from. my favourite thread is spiders’ silk. phenomenal str

by kait on 08.16.2011
  8. She tried to thread the needle for the fifith time, bit again, the eye was to small…or her yesight was that bad. She didn’t really know which it was. Her hand trembled as she licked the end of the thread, and tried again to push it through the tiny hole. Nothing,

by anne saan on 08.16.2011
  9. I thread through my thoughts, and the thread seems to tighten the harder I think, but as it tightens it breaks in half, and then the thread of all my thoughts are continuously jumbled up again until I slow down and the thread seems to mend.

by michaela moor on 08.16.2011
  10. a thread can be of various colors and various materials, like nylon, rayon, polyester, cotton, etc.. a thread is used for making clothes. thread count sheets are also available and expensive but i never understood what the big deal about them was. a thread can be used as a great metaphor like a thread of love, a thread of understanding etc

by selena on 08.16.2011
  11. Hanging by a thread. Sometimes things are only held together by a thread. Phrases like these show what a powerful symbol thread has holding not only clothes but sometimes whole societies together.

12. Is used to mend clothing, it needs a needle tread comes in many colors tead tends to wear thin

by Trev on 08.16.2011
  13. Sewing with a thread. My mum used to sew my bottoms or broken bags with a needle and a thread. Grateful for her.

by Tash Ye on 08.16.2011
  14. Om g I’m not quite sure why i just thought of a girl face and a pickle so unicorn glitter pinkie pie anage so ya omfg face.

by Random on 08.16.2011
  15. Pulling yarn through a needle’s hole & pondering your life which has washed away in total slowly but surely, you begin to tear & really nothing outside the thread making its way through the hole, out the other side will do, in order to exacerbate this futile realization.

16. a thread of thought, or a thread in a t-shirt, both symbolize the beginning of something bigger. a thread is something that helps other things grow and is needed at the base. without a thread, it

by Catherine on 08.16.2011
  17. used for sewing, can be seen on your facebook page. thin, light, colorful, useful, helpful, fun, entertaining. can be cut to fit your needs, can be tied, can be played with. such a wonder. a thread.

by essa besinga on 08.16.2011
  18. Thread is thin yarn. It’s is used to stitch clothes and other materials . It’s processed in factories . The most common thread is cotton thread.

by Shafeeqa on 08.16.2011
  19. The threads of her soul were coming undone, the beauty of her insides were falling out, released into the world that had all her life tried to stifle her, she looked towards the sky at the rain falling down onto her face.

by Hannah on 08.16.2011
  20. threading hurts but not as much as getting waxed. deep I know, but this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw thread.

by kalea on 08.16.2011
  21. And so it is, the eye of a needle. Nothing more, nothing to do but thread all of life through the impossibly small opening of opportunity. at some point I will become death and the needles I missed will represent the story of who I am.

by rebecca on 08.16.2011
  22. The thread weaved through the beings of life as one by one, things began to connect. Everything was one. And although it looked odd, with so many colors and so many shapes that didn’t seem to match, when you were to step back, it looked bright and vibrant.

by AvaAva on 08.16.2011
  23. I think it`s a stupid idea and I`m not going to write anything about it, not a single thing! I mean, what can you possibly write about a single word? And the whole “Don`t think, just write” is a bunch of crap. You need to know the point first before you start writing, right?

by Ana on 08.16.2011
  24. Once upon a time there was a princess that had magical thread. Whatever she sewed with the magical thread, was worth the amount of gold. But soon people were using her, by becoming close enough to hear so she can give them some thread too. This made her feel lost and confused, then her thread turned black instead of gold, and it became dark. She murdered people.

by Ava on 08.16.2011
  25. one red thread started sinking in the sea. I picked it out of everything I never thought I’d see. we went dancing in the tide and it danced away from me

by alyse on 08.16.2011
  26. the thread was bare and hanging there, just dangling, looking silver in the backlit silhouette that held against the sky. the scene was midsummer and the thread reflected this harmony well, it was free, never asking for anything but to be. the thread could not be unraveled as it was a not apart of any whole, a singular little thing acting out its minute existence

by joseph on 08.16.2011
  27. thread and needle are supposed to go together, so why have i never used a thread, yet so many needles? odd. i guess i’m very odd.

28. The ties that bind. I love the colors of threads, don’t you? They remind me of the colors of the world and life. What if we combined those colors and put them together? We could make some incredibly gorgeous items.

by spartica on 08.16.2011
  29. jAVA THREAD
    CLOTH
    FORUM
    LIGHT
    SMALL
    NEED
    WIRE
    STARTING
    MULTI
    PROGRAM
    COMPUTERS
    GOOD
    FAST
    USEFULL
    A

by RAHUL on 08.16.2011
  30. Thread is a fiber in everything, DNA of clothing, fabric, and many other objects. Thread can be made of several different materials, but in such a small particle, can virtually start out the same. You can find thread in nature, in humans, in life. Plants are made up of fibers, as are humans. Our cells, muscles, skin. These general things hold substances and objects together.

by Kelsea Zins on 08.16.2011
  31. A needle a thread. A human. A girl. She fell in love so bitterly, so coldly. It was almost as if her heart exploded by a simple needle and thread. There’s nothing more senseless as a crime you can’t hide. There’s nothing more beautiful.

by Natalia on 08.16.2011
  32. piece of string or thought or something that leads you to something else. You don’t know where it’s going because it’s long and flexible. But it also holds things together like ideas and clothes.

by laura on 08.16.2011
  33. my grandma sewed a piece of thread through the dress that I tore while I was playing in the forest with my best friend who convinced me to run through the deep, dark forest while I was in my Sunday best. I knew I shouldn’t have but I did. My grandma gave me a big lecture but I didn’t care because I had such a great time running through the forest, even though my favorite dress got torn.

by Hannah on 08.16.2011
  34. my moms sewing room. full of thread. pieces of it. strands of it. in the carpet. on the desk. in the cracks of the antique table and heavy lead sewing machine. rainbows of scraps, thrown about. forgotten about- except their accepted otherhalves- sewn into the works. handsewn. machine sewn. forever ingrained in my mother’s work.

by Hannah on 08.16.2011
  35. mbh once there was a needle and a thread, the needle said i’m going to get my friends to come and poke you, we have facebook, we have multiple ways to get at you. If you do not believe me just know that i am high and i will thread your heard with marijuana wow i am taking a hit right now as i am typing. as i thread the

by Donny Darko on 08.16.2011
  36. A thread is long and skinny. Not like a thin person, but like a skinny noodle. It doesn’t hold strong when you hold it out. One thread is weak. Many threads are strong.

37. a few threads of string. that s what my granmothers hands reminded me of. so frail but with so many years of experience. i hope i die before her. i cant imagine those hands just rotting

by tony r. on 08.16.2011
  38. Thread makes up many things. Clothes, blankets, pillows, sheets, etc.. Happiness and warmth. Comfortable and beautiful. Multiple purposes

by Vanessa on 08.16.2011
  39. Forum threads are great when someone else edits them for me. SBI has the best threads.

by Ron on 08.16.2011
  40. I don’t know what to say to you, really. Just that sometimes it feels like we are but hanging on by a thread. Fragile. But no matter how far away you are, that thread is still there, holding us together. I love you.

by Derpina on 08.16.2011