• vivek commented on the post, beach 3 years, 3 months ago

    beach, is it referring to sea..at first instance it appeared by breach.. than when i pronounce it ..it sounds in hindi which meaning between….

  • vivek commented on the post, diabetes 3 years, 3 months ago

    diabetes is a lifestyle disease. though the heridity was blamed, heridity plays only 10% remaining 90% we are responsible for any disease.. all we need is the awarness..

  • vivek commented on the post, tables 3 years, 3 months ago

    Tables are the place we alight our hands, somebody our entire body. Tables get its name from its use, if a table is used for eating..

  • vivek commented on the post, screens 3 years, 3 months ago

    screens- a place were we see our dreams. we do have an inner screen to see our dreams. screens are the hideouts. we hide ourselves from others.But there are no screen to hide ourselves from our inner selves.

  • vivek commented on the post, burning 3 years, 3 months ago

    what’s the burning issue. what is burning now may be the thing of joy later on. we burn our minds over many pity things. there are many burning desires we have..

  • vivek commented on the post, deity 3 years, 3 months ago

    deity is a person who believes in God. He stays true to the God or god person. Deity wants something in return.

  • vivek commented on the post, savings 3 years, 4 months ago

    savings is a big thing. I dont have any savings. even I am wondering what ever tax benefits savings I have will help me when I am in actual requirement. Savings ….